How bulk sms work
Bulk messaging is the dissemination of large numbers of SMS messages for delivery to mobile phone terminals. It is used by media companies, banks and other enterprises (for marketing and fraud control) and consumer brands for a variety of purposes including entertainment, enterprise and mobile marketing.
Bulk SMS API: How It Works & How to Get Started
SMS remains the most commonly used communication tool for businesses — be it for marketing, sending instant OTPs, automating regular reminders etc. — because they are reliable, easy-to-use and cost-effective.
Gartner finds that SMS open rates and response rates are as high as 98% and 45%, respectively. With a robust SMS API, businesses can automate their SMS campaigns and engage customers more proactively.
Bulk SMS regards the sending of large numbers of SMS messages to mobile phones. A speciality service is needed to send out these high volumes of text messages in a short time span. It is an excellent way to retain and interact with customers and prospects. People are more receptive to text messages, and bulk SMS is a great way to get your business news across. Whether you’re informing customers about a system update or looking to advertise your latest product offering, bulk SMS assures your message makes it to your audience and doesn’t get missed among the inbox spam. With the aid of an efficient SMS gateway, bulk SMS service providers send many SMS to the users in just a single click.
I contacted mTalkz last year for my business solutions and have been using their services since. They helped me connect with my customers and prospects in real-time, irrespective of their location. The advantages are truly limitless, and that is why more and more small and medium-sized businesses are using Bulk SMS service to interact with their target viewers and reach new potential customers.
Switch to Mtalkz today to experience your business reaching new lengths in the market. It allows a user-friendly interface that is easy for anyone to operate on. mTalkz also offers instant delivery, low-cost services, and established trust in the marketplace. Its services are undertaken by verified companies like Indian Oil, Max Healthcare, ICFAI University, etc. mTalkz guarantees to increase sales delivery by providing the best possible services.
Does The SMS Works offer a web-based bulk SMS service?
No, not yet! But we will be.
We’re hard at it as you read this. Using our 20 years of experience in the bulk SMS sector, we’ll be bringing all the tools you’d expect to find into one easy to use platform.
The plan is to offer a complete bulk SMS platform that will include the following core features.
• Copy, paste, send – Paste a list of numbers, write your message, choose a time and send.
• Import and manage contacts – Upload contacts and schedule a campaign at any time.
• 2 way SMS – Receive replies to your online in box.
• Address book – Upload and manage all your contacts.
• Merge data – Personalise your bulk sms campaign by merging up to six data fields
• Include Links – use our URL shortener to include links to mobile optimised web pages
• Send long texts – Send texts up 918 characters long
• Message library – Store up to 100 message templates
• Staggered delivery – Set a start and end time and your messages will be staggered
• SMS delivery reports – Download delivery reports for all your SMS campaigns
• Payments flexibility – Buy SMS credits by card or BACS.
• Low credit warning – low credit email sent when credits fall below a set level.
SMS Marketing Guide Find out all about SMS marketing in this comprehensive guide.
15 ways to use business SMS (with examples) There are so many ways that businesses can use SMS, here are just 15 of them with helpful examples
Why is business SMS still so popular? Let’s face it, SMS is clunky as hell. It’s 30 years old for goodness sake. So why on earth is it still so popular when there are much better alternatives like Whatsapp and messenger.
7 mobile marketing clangers to avoid Here are main mobile marketing mistakes that you’ll really want to stay clear of.